Friday 24 July 2009

Is no one really the same in this world?

That’s right! Unbelievable isn’t it? God our Creator created each and every human being EVER all differently! Wow! You’ve probably heard that our fingerprints are different, but did you know that our eyes are all different as well? New technology called retinal scanning, which is an amazing picture of the eye, has shown this. Have you read Psalm 139? It’s SO amazing! Look at these verses – they speak of God’s “knitting us” in our mother’s womb …
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body.

No comments:

Post a Comment