Thursday 17 May 2012

Will God tell me who my real father is?

This question is an incredibly touching question but also one that I really can’t answer. I say that because I cannot know how God thinks and what His plans are for you. I don’t even know what God’s plans are for me! But, here’s what I do know about God:
  • He loves you unconditionally and more than you can even imagine.
  • He only wants what is absolutely the best for you.
  • He cannot, absolutely cannot, do things that are bad, evil or sinful.
  • His plan for your life is perfect.
The best answer that I can give you is, if God wants you to know who your father is, He will make that happen. It may be tomorrow, it may be next year or it may be years from now. He may also never reveal it if He believes that the knowledge would do more harm than good.

Continue to be in prayer about it and pray that God’s sovereign decision will be done in this situation. Remember, God hears every single one of our prayers. He also answers every prayer. Sometimes, though, the answer might be, "wait," or, "no."

I hope that answers your question!

No comments:

Post a Comment